- Income and expenses summarized by a single number by category for the entire year (see below)*:
These are sample categories, add more as needed.
- Any 1099s received.
- *Your fee will be less if the income and expense listing is in Excel or direct access to a QuickBooks Online account. A Word or PDF document or sent in the body of an email would be the next most preferred methods. Fees will be higher if we are presented with a handwritten summary or a collection of receipts.
- Please provide the total amounts paid for health insurance out of pocket for you and your family.
- Please provide the total amounts paid for long-term care insurance out of pocket for you and your family.
- Business miles driven during the tax year with your business vehicle.
- Non-business miles driven during the tax year with your business vehicle.
- Make and model of your car, date purchased, purchase price (full price, even if financed). If leased, please state that.
- Square footage of the entire home.
- Square footage of segregated space used exclusively for business. Please state if you own or rent.
- Full year amount of home expenses (property taxes*, maintenance, utilities, insurance, rent).
- If you own, please provide your Form 1098 mortgage interest statement.
- Any improvements/expenditures made directly to your home office.